Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Just a quick update. We had our first ultrasound today, and so far, we have a healthy little baby in there!  It was very very tiny but had a strong heartbeat that we could see flickering away on the monitor. We are measuring exactly where we are supposed to be and the baby is implanted in a good spot.  So far, so good. And we are just praying it stays that way.  I know we are nowhere out of the woods yet, but I'm going to let the memory of that flickering heartbeat keep me hopeful.


3 comments:

  1. Isn't seeing the heartbeat surreal? It is absolutely insane and totally magical that there is something alive inside of you. Crazy.

    Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just found your blog through my stats and had no idea that you are pregnant, congratulations!!! I am very happy for you and wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete